During 2121 Nocellara won in more competitions:
- SILVER AWARD @ OLIVE OIL AWARD – SWITZERLAND
- FINALIST @ LODO - ITALY
- EXTRA GOLD @ BIOL - ITALY
- BEST NOCELLARA and TOP 100 @ EVOOLEUM – SPAIN
- GOLD AWARD @ NYIOOC - USA
- GOLD MEDAL @ OLIVE JAPAN
- FINALIST @ SOL D'ORO - ITALY
- FINALIST @ LEONE D'ORO - ITALY
- MEDIUM GREEN – MENÇÃO HONROSA @ OVIBEJA - PORTUGAL
The Nocellara olive varietal is a cultivar native of Sicily, its aromas reminiscent of tomato leaves, mown grass, mint and sweet almond. The oil obtained from this cultivar has a fresh balance of bitter and spicy, as the oil is freshly squeezed, and is complex with multiple flavors.
A pure, natural extra virgin olive oil, which contains the Mediterranean flavors of an island kissed by the sun, where oil is a thousand-year old tradition. The quality of this oil is the result of careful and constant work, as important as the soil from which its olive trees are born.