The "Frantoiana" or Frantoio olive, typical of the territories of central Italy, maintains its characteristic green color until harvest time. With an intense green color and golden reflections, the oil produced from Frantoio olives reveals its value as soon as it is tasted. You will perceive intense vegetable aromas of artichoke and thistle, along with notes of green almond.
A bitter aftertaste, with a clear final spiciness, will come to complete its refined and harmonious taste. Once squeezed it tastes as a full-bodied structure, bitter and spicy notes, decisive and persistent.
Our Monocultivars Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oils continue to win prizes in the most prestigious International Competitions!
Here the prizes won by our Frantoio
- 18TH CHINA INTERNATIONAL OLIVE OIL COMPETITION 2023 - GOLD ORGANIC MEDAL
- INTERNATIONAL EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL CONTEST – CA OVIBEJA PRIZE - SILVER MEDAL - INTENSE GREEN FRUITY
- OLIVE D'OR 2023, CANADA - GOLDEN MEDAL
- INTERNATIONAL EVOO COMPETITION , JAPAN - GOLDEN MEDAL
- TOP 100 - EVOOLEUM CONTEST, SPAIN - EVOO TOP 100 - BEST FRANTOIO
- LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL EVOO COMPETITION , USA - GOLD MEDAL “Best of Show” - GOLD MEDAL “Best of Class“ - GOLD MEDAL “Delicate“
- NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL EVOO COMPETITION, USA - GOLD MEDAL – World’s Best EVOO
- EVOOLEUM 2022, SPAIN - EVOOLEUM TOP 10 - TOP 3 ORGANIC FARMING PRODUCTION - BEST FRANTOIO
- OLIVE OIL AWARD, ZURICH 2002 (IOOA) - SILVER MEDAL
- SIAL CANADA - GOLD DROP WINNER
- OLIVE JAPAN® 2022 - SILVER MEDAL
- CROATIA OIL FESTIVAL - GOLDEN MEDAL
- NYIOOC, USA - GOLD AWARD
- OLIVE JAPAN - GOLD MEDAL
- OLIVE JAPAN - SILVER MEDAL
- OLIVE OIL AWARD, SWITZERLAND - BRONZE MEDAL